2 Cor 5:17-21
Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, the new creation has come: The old has gone, the new is here!
All this is from God, who reconciled us to himself through Christ and gave us the ministry of reconciliation: That God was reconciling the world to himself in Christ, not counting people’s sins against them. And he has committed to us the message of reconciliation. We are therefore Christ’s ambassadors, as though God were making his appeal through us. We implore you on Christ’s behalf: Be reconciled to God. God made him who had no sin to be sin for us, so that in him we might become the righteousness of God.
K – Kindled by love
• A Keystoner’s passion is stirred by the love of Christ for His people
E – Enraged by the darkness
• Keystoners’ cannot ignore the darkness that seeks to hold people captive to hurt, fear and death. We are called to be Light!
“He has delivered us from the domain of darkness & transferred us to the kingdom of his beloved Son, in whom we have redemption, the forgiveness of sins.”
“You are the light of the world. A city set on a hill cannot be hidden. Nor do people light a lamp and put it under a basket, but on a stand, and it gives light to all in the house. 16 In the same way, let your light shine before others, so that they may see your good works and give glory to your Father who is in heaven.”
Y – Yearn for the lost
• Keystoners’ long to see people’s hearts changed. To see a lost and broken world embrace Jesus Christ as their Hope, their Saviour and their Lord.
“For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.”
S – Season our city – T3
• Keystoners’ want to see transformation in their city by:
1. Telling our story;
2. Living Transformed lives; and
3. Being Transcendent in nature by desiring the miraculous.
“You are the salt of the earth, but if salt has lost its taste, how shall its saltiness be restored? It is no longer good for anything except to be thrown out and trampled under people’s feet”
T – Tireless Conviction
• Keystoners’ are convicted to live out our salvation, seeking to DO the good works that have been planned for us.
O – On the edge Courage
• Keystoners’ are strengthened and emboldened by the overcoming power of the Cross of Jesus Christ.
N – Now is the time
• A Keystoner seeks to make this life count by making others’ lives count. Life is short, this is our time to impact lives for Christ!
E – Enthralled by Jesus’ Dream
• Keystoners’ seek to live out Jesus’s dream of gathering people from every nation, tribe and tongue. To stand together and worship our Lord Jesus Christ.
“After this I looked, & behold, a great multitude that no one could number, from every nation, from all tribes & peoples & languages, standing before the throne & before the Lamb, clothed in white robes, with palm branches in their hands, & crying out with a loud voice, “Salvation belongs to our God who sits on the throne, & to the Lamb!”
For those of you who want a little more detail on our values, click here